Home Miscellany & Lists
Conspiracy Theories (November 1987), edited by Chris Evans, is a 50pp chapbook discussing the presence of Author Services Inc and related manifestations of L. Ron Hubbard at Conspiracy '87, the 1987 World SF Convention held in Brighton, England.
- Chris Evans -- Introduction
- Dave Langford -- Strange Vibrations
- Stephen Jones -- Sympathy for the Devil
- Chris Donaldson -- After the Party
- Lisa Tuttle -- Rumour, Fear and the Madness of Crowds
- Ian Watson -- A Lot of Fog
- Algis Budrys -- Letter to Greg Pickersgill
- Peter Nicholls -- Innocents Abroad
- Geoff Ryman -- And Now a Word From Our Sponsor
- Mike Christie -- Concepts of the Beholder
- Chris Priest -- The Unspeakable in Pursuit of the Unreadable *
- Charles Platt -- Scientology, Author Services and the Testimony of Bent Corydon *
- John Clute -- Lunch with AJ and the Wombats
- Appendix: Pocket Programme Cover
* These contributors prefer not to have their essays reproduced on-line.
Conspiracy Theories: compilation and arrangement copyright © Chris Evans, November 1987.
Contributors' copyright notices appear at the ends of their essays.